Auto Insurance Information
C&M Insurance has been helping clients find auto insurance throughout Michigan for over 25 years. Finding the right car insurance can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by an accident, fire, theft, or other event covered by your car insurance policy. Because there are so many companies to choose from in Ann Arbor and throughout Michigan, we are here to ensure you find the right one for your needs, not just the cheapest auto insurance!
Stop by our office anytime, or contact us in whatever manner makes you the most comfortable. We are here to take the guesswork out of the difficult process of selecting the right insurance provider and give you peace of mind that in the event you do have a loss, you're insured the 'right way'!
Your Business Matters to Us!
Whether we are insuring a classic car that you save to drive in the warm weather months,
a fleet of vehicles for your business, or your personal vehicles, we will meet or exceed your
expectations! You can count on it!
FAQs we can help answer so you have the right coverage for you!
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy, and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim?
Call us Today
* Packard Motor Co. in Detroit manufactured the first air-conditioned car in 1939.
* It is a state law that cars cannot be sold on Sunday.
* Michigan had the first traffic light in the United States.
* The Mackinac Bridge is one of the longest suspension bridges in the world. It spans
5 miles and took 3 years to complete and was opened in 1957.
(734) 994-9440 or 800-686-2647
"Insuring You the Right Way"
or click on the red button above / below!